http://idahorid.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-final.png 0 0 Fran Bennett http://idahorid.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-final.png Fran Bennett2017-09-14 21:13:232017-09-14 21:13:46Sept 13 2017 minutes
Attendees: Kristy B, Shannon, Carrie, Sierra M, Ann Conference Updates:
1) It’s our last push for sponsors. I’ve attached the sponsorship letter. If you have a business (or two) that know of who would be willing to donate, please pass along the sponsorship paperwork
2) NIS is buying our conference bags. The bags will contain the program book & other fun ‘goodies,’ including fun samples, coupons for Idaho businesses, business pens, magnets, etc. If you know of a business willing to donate a ‘goody’ for the bag, we’d appreciate it. There are 85 people registered so far, so will probably need about 100 items total. We are also seeking raffle prizes… so if a business doesn’t want to donate 100 of something, they may be willing to donate a small raffle prize.
3) Ive’ attached a copy of the schedule with a host for each workshop. The host is responsible for introducing the presenter, getting more chairs if needed, answering general participant questions, directing people toward the right classroom, etc. I only put down people that I’ve heard from who are willing to act as host. If you have any questions about hosting, just let me know.
4) Conference registration starts on Thursday, Oct. 5th at 5 PM. There are a group of us planning on arriving between 3-4 to start setting up. If you can come early to help, we’d appreciate it and I’m sure we’ll need the help. We will meet in the IESDB multi-purpose room near the back parking lot.
5) The board talked last night & agreed to award one $125 scholarship to Alan Wilding, and one $75 scholarship to Kynzi Williamson.
6) Finally, we will have one last board meeting to tie up loose ends on Wednesday, September 27th, 7-8 PM. I’ll send out an invitation (with the right access code this time!!) soon.