1) Power point presentation “Sign Language Interpreter Licensure Update,” presented by LaVona Andrew, April, 2018:
Please read the proposed rules and law before contacting IdahoRID or LaVona Andrew (after you have read the rules and law, you are welcome to contact LaVona by phone or text).
2) Idaho RID Business Meeting Power Point:
Congratulations to our new President-Elect, Heather Fultz, and our new Secretary, Lauren Seale!
3) Fall Conference Call for Presenters
The Idaho RID board is pleased to announce our Call for Presenters for our fall conference. Submissions are due by May 4th. For questions contact, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. 2018 Call for Presenters
Thank you all so much for your continued support of Idaho RID!
4) Educational Interpreter Summer Symposium 2018
Hosted by Idaho Educational Services for the Deaf and the Blind, Idaho State University, and the Idaho State Department of Education, The Educational Interpreter Summer Symposium will be June 13-14 in Meridian, ID. Sharon Neumann-Solow is the presenter and registration is FREE for working Idaho interpreters. Registration due by May 25th. Flier.Registration.EISS2018
5) RID Region V Conference — Vancouver, WA, July 11-14, 2018
Early bird registration until January 31st, $275
February 1 – July 10, $350
At the door, $400
Saturday night banquet & entertainment, $45 *early bird, $50 after January 31st