http://idahorid.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-final.png 0 0 Fran Bennett http://idahorid.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-final.png Fran Bennett2017-04-14 20:49:092018-03-14 18:25:37March 30, 2017 meeting minutes
Meeting attendees: Shannon, Carrie, Kristy
March 30, 2017, 7-8 PM, agenda:
- Final preparations for workshops
- Food for Boise workshop (we buy the snacks): Kristy Kulick to host
- Food for Pocatello workshop (need to order online through ISU catering)Shannon to host
- Power point presentations for business meeting
- Check for accuracy, add anything you’d like: all in agreeance with previewed slides sent via email
- Would you like to present or have me present? Will present in ASL: Kristy will present all slides on behalf of all board members
- Ceu cant be split between days
- inform people about the old irid www is still a link, old server hasnt taken it down. from now on us firefox to access new www.idahorid.org
- Voting on: treasurer, VP, vote of affirmation for president: Realization of wrong voting year to vote for pres. and need to ammend
- Raising dues – $20 for students, $35 for others: discussed and agreed to present at board mtg. for a vote April 8th
- Adding 2 new scholarships – one for membership ($35) & one for workshop attendance ($50): We will present this to remind candidates about the availability.
- Whether or not members would like the organization to pay for live broadcast of RID LEAD Together conference
- Awards & thank you
- Deaf heart award = plaque + one year free membership: nominations made for sheila Roberts
- Steven Snow, Randy Bow, Paula Mason, ISU, board members leaving – anyone I’m forgetting??
- Reinstatement of 501c3 status, effective February 10, 2017 (YAY!!!)
- RID LEAD Together conference – ended up w/ 3 guaranteed slots, gave the other to Val w/ the same agreement to pay half ($213)
- Any comments or business from the board – anything I’m forgetting?? No one interested in using outreach conference for our spring workshop=will not broadcast to north Idaho or isdb. Plus few registrants for Boise workshop, so Kristy will send out reminders to register. New member at large: Janette Lovell.