IdahoRID Member Benefits
The Idaho Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf is interested in your membership. As a Dual, Associate, Qualified Educational Interpreter, Supporting or Student member, you may enjoy these benefits:
- Name listed in IdahoRID’s membership directory
- Become eligible for IdahoRID workshop and testing scholarships
- Discounts on IdahoRID-sponsored workshops
- Associate with fellow interpreters and professionals
- Join the Google group for updated IdahoRID email updates
- Join the Yahoo Group for general ASL community events here
We invite all who share an interest in the growth and development of our profession to join with us as we strive to serve the hearing and deaf communities. We welcome interpreters, teachers of the Deaf, ITP students, Deaf professionals, advocates, parents of the Deaf, and any others who share our vision.
At this time, no membership form is required; we simply need your name, email address and membership category. If the PayPal account does not show your name, on PayPal’s “Review your Payment” screen, you must include your name under the “Add special instructions to Merchant.” If not, IdahoRID will list the name on the PayPal account.
Please note that the membership cycle is July 1-June 30. Prorated memberships are not available.