http://idahorid.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-final.png 0 0 Carrie Peters http://idahorid.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/logo-final.png Carrie Peters2018-02-14 20:41:152018-02-14 20:41:15Feb 2018 Board Mtg
1) We agreed our business meeting will be in Twin Falls on April 21st to coincide with the CSI US Signers club fun run. I’ll send out a ‘save the date’ soon, but please mark this on your calendars.
2) We assigned conference committee chairs. I assigned some of you who weren’t present last night as committee chairs, so PLEASE look over the conference committee form, https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/16v2uyETDT7m6FhBTrNDF6HdmPo5srBKfL8IwjXVnYOE/edit?ts=5a2846a1#gid=0
3) We will have a board retreat in McCall some time in May. I’ll send out a Doodle poll, and we’ll have on it a weekend when the most people can attend. Idaho RID will pay for an Airbnb, the food, and a gas allowance as we’ll all be driving.
4) I’ve attached the power point from last year’s business meeting. Start thinking about what you’d like on your position or committee slide for this year’s meeting.
5) we are partnering with WSRID (MAL looking to secure site)to offer a workshop in N ID, Saturday, April 28th. A group of us are planning on attending, so please save the date if you’d like to travel with us.
6)Lavon will visit with Pocatello about licensing update during a meet and greet in March, TBD
7)over 26 people signed up for the CASLI NIC wriiten exam and received %20 discounted rate.
Treasurer discussed details with Teresa to help those in north idaho or Washington get Certified. Pls pay atten to our PO Box for recipients information and checks.
8)VP will put a call out to presenters about fall conference. getting permission to use Wrid form. Call sent out End of Feb., who is interested due by end of march and bios to be submitted no later than April 1st(due date).
9)Two $200 scholarships awarded.
10) looking to fill two positions: Secretary and President Elect
11)Fall Conference to be April 4-6 and possibly in Twin Falls=closer to hotel and food instead of disrespecting the cottages, as most recent experience has proven negligent
12)Monthly meetings will be on the second tues at 7pm